In our second episode, co-hosts (and cousins!) Brian Sheffey and Donya Williams talk about:
* The difference between mtDNA, YDNA, and autosomal DNA;
* General ways you can work with the different types of DNA;
* What they learned about themselves through DNA testing;
* How DNA results and paper trail genealogy work together; and
* Some easy ways to start working on your 3rd and 4th cousin matches to figure out who your common ancestors were.
In the next show (Sunday, 8 April 2018 @ 4pm EST), Donya and Brian will discuss Freedmen’s Bureau work contacts…and the discoveries you can make using them. See you then!
Live Broadcast Link: